For our 50th episode (!!!), our colleague Clare Trapasso, realtor.com’s deputy news editor, breaks down the ripple effect that coronavirus is having on the U.S. housing market. What might happen to real estate as the global pandemic continues to spread?
Other topics we cover:
- In lighter news, an insane “Star Wars”–themed basement inspired us to discuss what would be in our fantasy spaces. Is it possible to build a 5,000-square-foot hot tub?
- We reveal our true feelings (and don’t hold back) about she sheds and man caves.
- We continue our new segment, “The Mailbox,” in which we read and answer listener letters from our inbox. (It’s open, y’all! We’d love to hear from you: [email protected])
- A Valentine’s Day–appropriate discussion turns to Jack-and-Jill sinks. (Are they really worth it?)
- And, of course, we cover the week’s celebrity real estate winner and loser.
Ready to listen? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And please: Throw us a five-star rating if you like what you hear. The more good ratings and reviews we have, the easier it is for people to find us.
Want to chime in? Have your own crazy home-related story you’re dying to share? We’re all ears, eagerly waiting to discuss all of your burning real estate questions. Email us at [email protected], follow us on Facebook, or tweet us @housepartypod on Twitter.
Stories we discussed on ‘House Party’ this week:
Selecting the Right Homebuyer's agent
Unlike most other real estate agents, a MABA home buyer's broker never represents both a buyer and seller in the same transaction so you never have to worry whether a MABA agent is really looking out for your best financial interests. A MABA buyer's agent acts as your advocate, real estate educator, advisor and negotiator, always loyal to you and dedicated to getting you the best home at the best price.
Contact MABA today and Find a Great Buyer's Agent! Fill out the form to get started.
Get Started with MABA
For no extra cost, let a MABA buyer agent protect your interests